You guys they are so good. And so easy. They are naturally sweetened, so moist (I know, sorry), and the cinnamon is perfectly balanced with the bananas. And all you have to do is blend 'em up! I promise you can't get it wrong. I like to double the recipe and just freeze half for those weeks (which let's be honest are most weeks these days) where there just isn't time to prepare some healthy snacks.
- 1/2 cup Cinnamon Date Cashew Butter
- 1 Medium very ripe banana
- 1 Large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey or pure maple syrup (I use this cinnamon honey and it's the bomb)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon if not using the cinnamon honey
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
- Pour batter into a mini muffin tin
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
This is one of my go to recipes and it was adapted from the Happy Healthy Mama blog! Seriously one of the best!