Minny Spoons' very first recipe and the picture is of me in my PJs! It can only go up from here folks. One of my favorite ways to use our cashew butters is stirred into a giant bowl of oatmeal. It creates an amazingly creamy texture and is a delicious way to add some healthy fats to your breakfast so that you actually stay full! This recipe is great warm but could also definitely be made as overnight oats! For overnight oats, just dump everything into a jar and let the oats do their magic as you sleep.
- 1/2 Cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond or Water (I use a combo of both)
- 1 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 mashed banana
- 2 tsp honey or sweetener of choice
- 1 heaping Tbsp Mocha Cashew Butter
- Cocao nibs, mini dark chocolate chips, dried banana slices
- Mash the banana into a bowl and then add Oats, Almond Milk/Water, Cocoa Powder and Honey.
- Heat in the microwave for about 1-2 minutes. (You could also make this stove top but I'm not quite that fancy)
- Stir in giant blob of Mocha Cashew Butter and then top with your choice of cocao nibs, mini chocolate chips, or dried banana slices! Or go crazy and choose whatever toppings you desire.